1/5 Photos of Oven French Fries
A healthy way to make french fries - once you try these you'll never go back to the old "frying" method! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes and cut them into semi-thin strips.
- 2Place strips in a bowl and add cool water to cover the potatoes.
- 3Wash out some of the"starch" and then drain the potatoes well.
- 4Mix in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Mix all of the potatoes well so that they all get coated evenly.
- 6Spray a cookie sheet with PAM and then place the potatoes on top.
- 7Cook at 350F for approximately 20-25 minutes (more if you want them crunchy and brown) Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g