1/6 Photos of Oven-Dried Tomatoes
1 hr 10 mins
You can use these in all kinds of recipes, pastas, salads, whatever floats your boats. I also like to snack on these, although the flavor is intense!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 225° F.
- 2Cut the tomatoes in half, add fresh garlic, olive oil, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Spread them out on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- 4Bake for one hour, then turn off the oven and allow the tomatoes to sit overnight in the warmth of the oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g