Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can make this the night before and it will be ready to put in the oven in the morning. It's a nice light, fluffy omelet.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- Beat eggs and half and half until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper,onion and parsley.
- Pour into a greased 9in square baking dish.
- Bake at 400* for 25 minutes or until set.
Excellent, tasty and easy recipe. I wanted to use up some leftover ham and this fit the bill perfectly. I had overnight guests and made this dish - it was very quickly gobbled up and everyone commented one how tasty it was. Thanks!
I made two large 9x13 pans of this for the 15 people I had over for Mother's Day brunch. Everybody loved it and it was so easy because I did all of the work the night before. I varied the recipe a little by using bacon instead of ham, I omitted the pepper but added chives and tomatoes. Definitely a remake!
This receipe was really easy and tasted great. I also added celery and tomatoes in the morning before I cooked it. Was wonderful!!!