Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is easy and good
- Cut fish into serving pieces allowing about 1/4 lb for each serving.
- Combine milk and salt.
- Dip fish in milk, then in corn flake crumbs.
- Arrange on well-oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle fish with melted butter.
- Bake at 500 F for 15 min or until tender.
This is incredibly simple and delicious! A quick meal that really satisfies even picky eaters.
Yum! I made this for lunch for Little Miss (DD) and I, it was so simple and very tasty. The fish was so tender on the inside and very crisp on the outside. I cooked it at 200oC for 20 minutes, Thank you AceofHearts