Recipe by pines506
I got this from my grocery store. A different oven potato with the cereal coating!
- 2 lbs small red potatoes (I use the new potatoes, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups crushed shredded wheat cereal
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil to coat well.
- Combine the cereal, cheese, onion, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge the potatoes in the mixture and place on a rack in a baking pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender and crusty.