Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Off a box of Millville Cornflakes
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) roasting chickens, cut into serving pieces and skinned
- 5 cups corn flakes, crushed to 1 and 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, basil, thyme, rosemary, pepper and 1/2 t salt if desired.
- Add margarine, mix well.
- Add milk.
- Mix well.
- Dip chicken in flour mixture and roll in cereal to coat evenly.
- Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 33-60 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and coating is golden brown.