Prep 6 mins
Cook 30 mins
I never met a potato I didn't like, but I like 'em best roasted.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 525 degrees.
- Quarter potatoes and place in large bowl or zip-lock bag. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss.
- Sprinkle garlic, salt, paprika, and pepper over potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Raise heat to broil and broil potatoes until crisp, watching closely so that they don't burn (about 1-2 minutes).
Excellent! Truly enjoyable for my family of potato fanatics and low fat to boot!