1/15 Photos of Oven Crisp Chicken Wings
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very tasty way to make wings. You can dip them in your favorite sauce when baked or they are yummy as-is. Recipe from CD Kitchen on the Internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings at joints.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- 4Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- 5Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- 6Line a large baking sheet with Release foil and melt the butter on it. ( Makes for easy clean up.).
- 7Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Crisp Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.0 g