Recipe by Marie
This is a very tasty way to make wings. You can dip them in your favorite sauce when baked or they are yummy as-is. Recipe from CD Kitchen on the Internet.
Top Review by djmastermum
This is one of those recipes that actually works!!! Didn't take long to mix the flour and spices, then pop in the oven. I sprayed with olive oil spray instead of rolling in butter, and they came out so crisp. Even after being refrigerated, they were still crispy! Great/ simple recipe. Thanks for sharing :-)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 chicken wings, tips removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut wings at joints.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with Release foil and melt the butter on it. ( Makes for easy clean up.).
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.