1/15 Photos of Oven Crisp Chicken Wings
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very tasty way to make wings. You can dip them in your favorite sauce when baked or they are yummy as-is. Recipe from CD Kitchen on the Internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings at joints.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- 4Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- 5Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- 6Line a large baking sheet with Release foil and melt the butter on it. ( Makes for easy clean up.).
- 7Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Crisp Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.0 g