1/1 Photo of Oven Cleaner
12 hrs 10 mins
And environmentally friendly, easy, non-chemical way to clean your oven. No over-powering fumes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle water generously over the bottom of the oven, then cover the grime with enough baking soda that the surface is totally white.
- 2Sprinkle some more water over the top.
- 3Let the mixture set overnight.
- 4You can easily wipe up the grease the next morning because the grime will have loosened.
- 5When you have cleaned up the worst of the mess, dab a bit of liquid detergent or soap on a sponge, and wash the remaining residue from the oven.
- 6If this recipe doesn't work for you it is probably because you didn't use enough baking soda and/or water.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g