This is a very easy recipe given to me years ago by a great friend.
Make and share this (oven) Chicken Kiev recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, basil and oregano.
- Dip chicken in margarine and then in crumb mixture; place in glass baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Save remaining margarine.
- Bake 25 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven (uncovered).
- Combine remaining margarine with wine, green onion and parsley.
- Pour wine mixture over chicken and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Place cheese slices over chicken and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.