Oven Chicken Fingers With Two Sauces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and oil. Flatten the chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; cut into 1-in.-wide strips and season with salt and pepper. Dip strips in oil; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dipping sauces.
- To Mke Cranberry Orange Sauce: Combine cranberries, orange juice and water; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes more, crushing the berries while stirring.
- To Make Honey Mustard Sauce: Combine honey mustard sauce, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan. Add honey, mustard and remaining water; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.