Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 29 mins
Prepare your sauces early and the rest is a breeze. From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Oven Chicken Fingers With Two Sauces recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
CRANBERRY ORANGE SAUCE
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and oil. Flatten the chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; cut into 1-in.-wide strips and season with salt and pepper. Dip strips in oil; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dipping sauces.
- To Mke Cranberry Orange Sauce: Combine cranberries, orange juice and water; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes more, crushing the berries while stirring.
- To Make Honey Mustard Sauce: Combine honey mustard sauce, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan. Add honey, mustard and remaining water; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.