1 hr 9 mins
Prepare your sauces early and the rest is a breeze. From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
CRANBERRY ORANGE SAUCE
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries or 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine garlic and oil. Flatten the chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; cut into 1-in.-wide strips and season with salt and pepper. Dip strips in oil; coat with crumb mixture.
- 4Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dipping sauces.
- 5To Mke Cranberry Orange Sauce: Combine cranberries, orange juice and water; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes more, crushing the berries while stirring.
- 6To Make Honey Mustard Sauce: Combine honey mustard sauce, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan. Add honey, mustard and remaining water; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Chicken Fingers With Two Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 635.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 29.2 g