- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml long grain rice or 236.59 ml converted rice
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1360.77 g chicken, cut up and skinned
- 118.29 ml crushed multi-grain cracker
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 314.66 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine soup, water, rice, 3/4 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper in 13X9 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with crackeers, paprika, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dillweed.
- Drizzle with butter and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.