- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup long grain rice or 1 cup converted rice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 lb) chicken, cut up and skinned
- 1⁄2 cup crushed multi-grain cracker
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine soup, water, rice, 3/4 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper in 13X9 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with crackeers, paprika, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dillweed.
- Drizzle with butter and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.