1 hr 20 mins
Alexi's Mom's Note:
Here's and easy weeknight dish. Serve with warm bread and salad and it makes a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Combine soup, water, rice, 3/4 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper in 13X9 baking dish.
- 3Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice mixture.
- 4Cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with crackeers, paprika, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dillweed.
- 6Drizzle with butter and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 7Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.4
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 170.5 mg
- Sodium 681.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: