Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here's and easy weeknight dish. Serve with warm bread and salad and it makes a great meal.
Make and share this Oven Chicken and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine soup, water, rice, 3/4 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper in 13X9 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with crackeers, paprika, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dillweed.
- Drizzle with butter and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Turned out bland and mushy. Even the baby wouldn't eat it! Pass this one up.
This turned out very good, I used spanish paprika it went well in this dish. it was fast to prepared and we enjoyed it. Thanks.
Good comfort food on a cold night. I would increase the oven time by about 15 minutes since my chicken was a little pink inside.