Recipe by Taylor in Belgium
Easy cheesy fondue, baked in the oven! Make night before and just pop in oven! (We usually added cubed ham, or you can add canned shrimp)
- 10 slices bread, crust removed, cut into cubes
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard or 1 teaspoon mustard, stirred into milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat eggs, milk and seasonings together.
- Stir in bread cubes, cheese and onions.
- Pour mixture into ungreased baking dish (11x7x1 1/2inch).
- This can sit in the refrigerator over night, or bake uncovered for 1 hour or until center is set.