Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Friday night around the telly with your fav video, or just a great treat at parties.
Make and share this Oven Caramel Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200ºF.
- Divide popcorn and pecans between 2 ungreased rectangular pans (13x9x2-in).
- Heat brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly around edges.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, Stir in baking soda.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and walnuts.
- Stir until well coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.