1/10 Photos of Oven Buffalo Wings (Crispy and LOW Fat)
1 hr 8 mins
This recipe is actually not bad for you like regular wings. I use NO butter, and I don't miss it at all. I like my wings really spicy, so I add 1 tablespoon Habanero pepper sauce to the Louisiana hot sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 chicken wings, sections
- 2 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce (Crystal or any good brand)
- 1 teaspoon habananero hot sauce (optional)
- 11. Use shallow pan. lined with regular foil.
- 22. layer foil with with a few paper towels.
- 33. Take a sheet of Reynolds release and poked with fork or other sharp, to create drain holes. I place the foil on top of 3 cloth place mats, and then use my Jaccard on it. Sandwich the paper towels between the foil in the pan. This grease absorber wicks away un-wanted grease and juices.
- 43. Scatter the wing sections evenly over the foil and Bake at 410 degrees F. for approximately 1 hour, turning once. They are done when they are crispy and dark golden.
- 54. Remove from oven and toss in sauce.
- 65. Serve with Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Buffalo Wings (Crispy and LOW Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1090.9
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 377.3 mg
- Sodium 1103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 89.9 g