Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is actually not bad for you like regular wings. I use NO butter, and I don't miss it at all. I like my wings really spicy, so I add 1 tablespoon Habanero pepper sauce to the Louisiana hot sauce.
- 10 chicken wings, sections
- 2 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce (Crystal or any good brand)
- 1 teaspoon habananero hot sauce (optional)
- 1. Use shallow pan. lined with regular foil.
- 2. layer foil with with a few paper towels.
- 3. Take a sheet of Reynolds release and poked with fork or other sharp, to create drain holes. I place the foil on top of 3 cloth place mats, and then use my Jaccard on it. Sandwich the paper towels between the foil in the pan. This grease absorber wicks away un-wanted grease and juices.
- 3. Scatter the wing sections evenly over the foil and Bake at 410 degrees F. for approximately 1 hour, turning once. They are done when they are crispy and dark golden.
- 4. Remove from oven and toss in sauce.
- 5. Serve with Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.