1/3 Photos of Oven-Braised Teal
Also for: Doves, quail, snipe, woodcock, grouse, pheasant & rabbit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season teal breast halves with salt and pepper.
- 2Melt butter in a black iron pot and brown breast halves.
- 3Remove to baking dish.
- 4Add flour to butter in pot, stirring well.
- 5Brown a little or not, your taste.
- 6Slowly add chicken broth and sherry.
- 7Season to taste.
- 8Blend well and pour over teal.
- 9Add mushrooms and parsley.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour in a covered baking dish.
- 11Serve with wild rice.
- 12Also for: Doves, quail, snipe, woodcock, grouse, pheasant& rabbit.
You Might Also Like...View All Quail Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Braised Teal
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.0
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 356.9 mg
- Sodium 540.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 61.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: