Prep 40 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My grandmother use to make this back in the 60's when we would go see her and grandpa in Ky.
Make and share this Oven Braised Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -5 medium onions, chopped roughly
- 3 celery ribs, chopped fine
- 4 lbs pork, sholder
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup cajun seasoning, such as tony chachers
- 6 tablespoons vegestable oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 12 ounces beer or 12 ounces chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 250.Place the onions and celery in the bottom of a large roasting pan or Dutch oven set aside.