Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another easy recipe with such wonderful results. I have also used 1 tsp. dried onion flakes in place of the chopped onions in this recipe and it was good too.
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Brown the pork chops in a frying pan and place in a 2 L casserole or a small roasting pan.
- Add remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce over the top of the chops.
- Bake in 375°F oven for one hour.