Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The kids love this style of cooking smoked pork chops. I love it because I can put together a great meal in 30 minutes with this as the anchor.
- 6 smoked pork loin chops
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place six pork chops in lightly greased (any cooking spray will do) baking dish.
- In small sauce pan over medium heat combine ketchup, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and ground cloves.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour sauce mixture over chops and place in oven for 20-30 minutes at 400°F The chops maybe cooked at 350°F oven for 30-35 minutes.
Nice way to dress up the humble smoked chop. Made for This Little Piggy Photo Forum April Event '09. :)