Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Very easy and tasty way to BBQ Chicken in the oven
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 lb chicken piece, assorted (I prefer breasts, boneless is fine)
- Mix all together except for chicken and simmer for 10 min or until onion is tender.
- Put chicken pieces into baking dish and pour sauce over making to sure to cover all areas.
- Bake at 400 for 1 1/4 hours turning over after 40 minutes.
This as excellent!! Thank you for the recipe, the flavor was great and the chicken was moist. If you don't care for salt, cut it down to a teaspoon or remove it all together. Will make this one again!!