1/1 Photo of Oven BBQ Brisket
3 hrs 10 mins
This is so easy to prepare. Save the leftovers and have brisket sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a small knife, pierce top and sides of brisket 1 inch deep every 2 inches.
- 2Insert garlic slice in each cut.
- 3Place meat, fat side up, in shallow baking pan.
- 4Pour 1 cup beer over meat.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 300°F for 2 hours.
- 6Remove meat from pan.
- 7Drain liquid, reserving 1/2-cup.
- 8Return meat and reserved liquid to pan.
- 9Combine remaining beer, barbecue sauce.
- 10Pour over meat.
- 11Continue baking, uncovered, for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- 12Variation; Add a small can of green chiles, put it through the blender and mix with the barbecue sauce and then do the recipe the same way.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven BBQ Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.7
- Calories from Fat 688
- Total Fat 76.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.5 g
- Cholesterol 206.9 mg
- Sodium 756.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 49.6 g