Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Grilled or Baked? Well that's a question for those BBQ guru's out there, Me I like em' both but this one I love.
- 907.18 g short rib of beef
- oil, for browning the ribs
- 118.29 ml red wine
- 226.79 g tomato sauce
- 59.14 ml yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml green chili peppers, chopped (Fresh or Canned)
- Brown Ribs on all sides in oil.
- Drain and put into heavy Dutch Oven or Pan.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over the ribs.
- Cover and bake in 325-degree oven for 2 hours or until tender.