Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Grilled or Baked? Well that's a question for those BBQ guru's out there, Me I like em' both but this one I love.
- 2 lbs short rib of beef
- oil, for browning the ribs
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons green chili peppers, chopped (Fresh or Canned)
- Brown Ribs on all sides in oil.
- Drain and put into heavy Dutch Oven or Pan.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over the ribs.
- Cover and bake in 325-degree oven for 2 hours or until tender.