Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
My family loves this recipe! It's great in the winter when you don't want to stand out in the snow by the grill, and it makes your house smell great!
- 3 -4 lbs bone-in pork ribs
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut ribs into serving sizes.
- Place in greased roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, cook for one minute.
- Drain grease from ribs.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover, bake for 30 minutes longer, basting twice.
Wow what a grat recipe! I used bone in pork country ribs that I picked up at our local butcher shop, they cut them into small racks of ribs instead of individual ribs. This recipe made the ribs so tender and yummy!!!! I will use this one from now on thank you for a great recipe
Wonderful, convenient recipe. I used 1/4 t Lousiana Hot Sauce and didn't make any other changes. DH says calling something "barbeque" that's baked in the oven is utter blasphemy, but wow, these were wonderful! Thank you, bugs.
Love this! I addeda little bit of brown sugar and instead of hot pepper sauce used tabasco sauce, just a few drops. This is my new favorite rib recipe!