Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is another great recipe from the Jan/Feb 2007 issue of Simple and Delicious Magazine. It's simple to put together and has a taste your entire family will love!
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; brush with some of the sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.