Recipe by Katha
When you want barbecue in the winter this might do the trick.
Top Review by Thellie
Very good. The aroma while cooking was wonderful and the chops were moist. Baked for about 1 hour at 375. I added 2 Tbl Worchestershire, 2 tsp dry mustard, 4 tsp cider vinegar and 4 cloves garlic plus doubled Katha's recipe. Family and guests gave it 5 stars. Thanks for an easy and delicious dinner.
- 8 pork chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup carbonated cola (soda, pop)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- Season chops with pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Place in pan leaving room between chops for sauce.
- In a small bowl mix ketchup & cola.
- Pour over chops.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until tender.
- 8 servings.