Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Oven-barbecued Hot Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package hot dog
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- hot dog bun
- Poke each hotdog several times with a fork, and place in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Mix flour and water in a small bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Add next 9 ingredients, stirring well and pour over hotdogs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve in warm buns.
Tangy, full-flavored sauce with a bite to it. I used fat-free beef hot dogs and this sauce dressed them up perfectly.
Good sauce. I used a 9in square pan. I'm afraid if I had used a 9 x 13, the sauce would have all dried up. Served in buns with shredded cheese on top. Next time, I might omit the flour/water-- the sauce was pretty thick at the end.