1/4 Photos of Oven-Barbecued Chicken Wings
1 hr 14 mins
1 hr 4 mins
These are good at a party, picnic, or family supper, and can be made in the oven year round.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Bend the wings and tuck the tips under the large joint to form a triangle.
- 3Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 4Set wings in a single layer in a large roasting or baking pan. Use two pans if you have to.
- 5Bake the chicken wings, turning once, until browned, about 45 minutes.
- 6Remove the wings from the oven.
- 7Pour off all the fat from the pan. If necessary, blot the wings with paper towels.
- 8Return the wings to the pan.
- 9Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken wings and return to the oven.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes.
- 11Turn the wings over and bake 10 minutes longer.
- 12Serve hot, at room temperature, or cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Barbecued Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.4
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 1307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 62.4 g