Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Great chicken thighs, with tons of flavor.
Make and share this Oven Barbecued Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine BBq sauce, worcestershire, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- Lay chicken in 1 layer in a well greased baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Turn over and bake an additional 35 minutes.
This is the second time I have made this dish. I actually use barbecue sauce on the one side. When it is time to turn it over and cook on the other side I put more barbecue sauce on it. Spray the bottom of the pan or use for oil which works best sprayed. It is absolutely the best chicken and is so tender and juicy you can cut it with your fork!