Recipe by weekend cooker
Great chicken thighs, with tons of flavor.
Top Review by nature93
This recipe made great-tasting thighs. I made extra sauce but did not need it. It makes enough sauce to put on 15-20 thighs. I feel the cooking time is a bit long. I will make this again. Next time, I will shorten the total baking time to about 50-60 minutes. Also, I am going to try baking the "bottom" side first so that when I turn the chicken, it will look even more appealing.
- 8 -12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine BBq sauce, worcestershire, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- Lay chicken in 1 layer in a well greased baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Turn over and bake an additional 35 minutes.