1/1 Photo of Oven Barbecued Chicken Thighs
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Great chicken thighs, with tons of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine BBq sauce, worcestershire, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- 2Lay chicken in 1 layer in a well greased baking dish.
- 3Pour sauce evenly over top of chicken.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 5Turn over and bake an additional 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Barbecued Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 554.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g