Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Great chicken thighs, with tons of flavor.
- 8 -12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine BBq sauce, worcestershire, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- Lay chicken in 1 layer in a well greased baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Turn over and bake an additional 35 minutes.
This recipe made great-tasting thighs. I made extra sauce but did not need it. It makes enough sauce to put on 15-20 thighs. I feel the cooking time is a bit long. I will make this again. Next time, I will shorten the total baking time to about 50-60 minutes. Also, I am going to try baking the "bottom" side first so that when I turn the chicken, it will look even more appealing.
This is the second time I have made this dish. I actually use barbecue sauce on the one side. When it is time to turn it over and cook on the other side I put more barbecue sauce on it. Spray the bottom of the pan or use for oil which works best sprayed. It is absolutely the best chicken and is so tender and juicy you can cut it with your fork!