Recipe by bmcnichol
I double this for my family. I have cooked this in the oven and on the grill.
Top Review by SoCalCookerGal
WOW! This chicken recipe is FANTASTIC! It was so easy to make. The best thing about it is look at how low the fat and calorie count is!!! I also like that it makes just enough for my family without leftovers. YES this recipe is a keeper and thank you for sharing it!
- 3 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and brown chicken.
- Transfer chicken to a greased 11x7 baking dish and top with onion.
- Combine chili sauce, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and oregano; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until meat juices run clear.