This is so easy to make, and so good! Better for you than frying them, and a good way to use all that zucchini from your garden. Recipe from Thru the Grapevine cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix bread crumbs and cheese in one bowl.
- 2In another bowl, put mayonnaise.
- 3With fingers, dip each piece of zucchini first into mayonnaise and then into cheese mixture.
- 4Put zucchini on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5If crispier zucchini is desired, bake in hotter oven.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Zucchini Slices
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 228.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g