Recipe by Whisper
This is so easy to make, and so good! Better for you than frying them, and a good way to use all that zucchini from your garden. Recipe from Thru the Grapevine cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (plain or Italian)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in one bowl.
- In another bowl, put mayonnaise.
- With fingers, dip each piece of zucchini first into mayonnaise and then into cheese mixture.
- Put zucchini on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- If crispier zucchini is desired, bake in hotter oven.