1/1 Photo of Oven-Baked Teriyaki or Thai Wonton Chips
All ingredient amounts can be adjusted to taste. Use the 4 x 4-inch size egg roll wrappers for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 -22 egg roll wraps
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (or use peanut oil)
- 1For the teriyaki chips.
- 2Set oven to 400 desgrees.
- 3Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4For the teriyaki chips; in a medium bowl combine/whisk together the teriyaki sauce, honey and peanut oil until well blended.
- 5Cut the egg roll wrappers into thirds.
- 6Brush one side with the teriyaki mixture.
- 7Turn over and brush the mixture on the other side.
- 8Place on the baking sheet.
- 9Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden, checking continuously to make sure the chips do not overcook.
- 10When the chips are golden remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to allow them to crisp even more.
- 11For the Thai chips; mix together the Thai curry paste, lime juice and oil until well combined.
- 12Follow the same instructions as for the teriyaki chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Teriyaki or Thai Wonton Chips
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 1450.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste