Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe on Pinterest.
- 2 lbs ground beef, lean
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 20 1⁄2 ounces refried beans
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 small flour tortillas
- diced tomato
- diced onion
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce.
- Heat until blended.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a glass 9x13 pan with oil.
- Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan.
- When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, watching so they do not brown too much.
- Top with remaining ingredients, if desired.
I thought these were awesome. I used the flat bottomed taco shells. I don't understand how someone can give it less than five stars when they didn't follow the recipe exactly. It skewers the overall rating of the recipe.
SO amazing. I used ground turkey and diced in some jalapeños. Definitely going to make these again, I love tacos
These were good. Made them with veggie meat substitute, canned black beans, and my own seasonings. Very easy. Will definitely make these again.