Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
So much better than regular fries!
Make and share this Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes With Lime Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes crosswise on a slight angle into 3/8 inch slices.
- Cut each slice lengthwise into 1/4 inch-wide sticks.
- In mixing bowl combine sticks with evoo and salt.
- Spread sticks in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Flip sticks over and bake another 15-20 minutes or until fries are browned.
- To make dip:.
- Combine all ingredients into small bowl, whisking to blend.
- Let sit for 10 - 15 minutes.