Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
So much better than regular fries!
- 1 lb sweet potato, unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes crosswise on a slight angle into 3/8 inch slices.
- Cut each slice lengthwise into 1/4 inch-wide sticks.
- In mixing bowl combine sticks with evoo and salt.
- Spread sticks in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Flip sticks over and bake another 15-20 minutes or until fries are browned.
- To make dip:.
- Combine all ingredients into small bowl, whisking to blend.
- Let sit for 10 - 15 minutes.