1/2 Photos of Oven-Baked Sweet and Sticky Pork Back Ribs
25 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I have to say that this is one of the best recipes for back ribs, and since my family loves ribs I have tried many in the past, although they certainly could be grilled on a barbecue the sticky sauce tends to burn on the grill, oven-baking produces a moist tender rib with the most wonderful sticky sauce, so make sure to have lots of napkins when serving these ribs!!! Plan ahead the ribs need to marinade for 8-24 hours (the longer, the better!). This recipe can easily be doubled to serve a crowd, and baked in two separate roasting pans. I make these ribs in a heavy foil baking pan, since the drippings char slightly it makes clean up a breeze, just toss the baking pan in the garbage after baking, if you are not using a disposable baking dish then make certain to line your pan with foil for easy clean-up. You will LOVE THESE RIBS!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix soy sauce, orange marmalade, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, fresh ginger, lemon juice, rosemary and black pepper.
- 2Rinse the ribs under cold water and pat dry with paper towels; place half of the ribs in each of 2 heavy plastic ziploc freezer bags (1-gallon size).
- 3Pour half of the soy sauce mixture into each bag, seal bags, toss to coat ribs with marinade.
- 4Set in a large bowl and refrigerate from 8-24 hours turning occasionally.
- 5Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Line a 11 x 17-inch or a 12 x 15-inch baking pan with foil.
- 7Set a rack in the pan, then arrange the ribs in a single layer with edges curving down on rack.
- 8Pour the remaining marinade from the bags into a bowl.
- 9Bake the ribs basting with the remaining marinade about every 20 minutes for the first hour, until the meat is well browned and pulls easily from the bones (about 1-1/4 hours total baking time).
- 10Transfer the ribs to a serving platter and cut between bones.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Sweet and Sticky Pork Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1550.1
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 367.4 mg
- Sodium 3392.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 57.6 g
- Protein 79.4 g