Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Only 6 WW points.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat ovent to 350 degrees.
- In four different small mixing bowls, place flour and seasoned salt, beaten egg and water and bread crumbs and cheese.
- Beginning with the butter, dip the chicken breast into each of the 4 bowls, ending with the crumb and cheese mixture.
- On a rack placed in a shallow baking dish, arrange breasts close together.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove from oven, turn heat to"broil" and slip chicken under broiler for a few minutes to lightly brown crust.
We enjoyed the coat on this chicken, nice and crispy and nice and moist inside. The parmesan was a nice touch. Very quick and easy to put together. I will make it again, thanks for posting.
This was hands down, the best oven fried chicken that I've ever had. I used the bowl method for the butter and the egg wash and for the flour and the breadcrumbs I used large zip lock bags to shake them in for even coating. I served it with steamed corn on the cob and fresh green beans. This came together quick and easy and I will be making it again. Thanks so much for posting!!
First time "chef"...followed the directions...very yummy...hubby seemed to enjoy it too. :)