- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat ovent to 350 degrees.
- In four different small mixing bowls, place flour and seasoned salt, beaten egg and water and bread crumbs and cheese.
- Beginning with the butter, dip the chicken breast into each of the 4 bowls, ending with the crumb and cheese mixture.
- On a rack placed in a shallow baking dish, arrange breasts close together.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove from oven, turn heat to"broil" and slip chicken under broiler for a few minutes to lightly brown crust.