Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Oven Baked Southern Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- For basting sauce, saute onions and celery in the butter until soft.
- Add tomato puree, vinegar and molasses. blend well.
- Place meat on a roasting rack in pan. Bruch with part of sauce.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 1/2 hours or unti pork is tender and juices run clear when periced with a fork.
- forget to brush the pork with the sauce from time to time during cooking for best flavor.
- Cooking time depends on thickness of meat.