Recipe by Nif
A tasty dip that is easy to put together quickly. You would have most of these ingredients on hand which makes it even nicer! *** Due to reviews, try using half the amount of smoke and add more to your taste.***
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canned salmon, drained and broken up
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, hickory flavored (see note above)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- crackers, veggies or toast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix salmon, mayo, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, green onions and parmesan cheese. Stir well and pour into a small casserole dish. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 30 minutes.
- If you choose to, squeeze lemon juice over dip or serve wedges as a decorative garnish. If you really like the taste of lemon, use half of the lemon for the juice on the dip and cut the other half into wedges to place around the top of the dip.
- Serve with your favourite crackers, veggies or small toasts.