Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple, tasty chicken dish.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 60 g butter, melted
- Combine soy sauce and garlic in a bowl.
- Combine sesame seeds and flour in a flat dish.
- Dip chicken pieces in soy mix and then in sesame seeds, coating evenly.
- Place in ovenproof dish and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in moderate oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
Pretty good. I used chicken tenders and cooked on the stove top in a little bit of olive oil. Next time I'll use sesame oil to bring out the Asian flavors. Will definitely make again ~~ my picky eaters scarfed it up.
I used chicken fillets very easy moist my family loved even my picky 7 year old. only took 20 min at 350
Very easy to make and has a nice savory taste. Went well with the Ginger Coconut Rice.