- 907.18 g russet potatoes, cleaned (6)
- 29.58 ml grapeseed oil
- 29.58 ml freshly chopped fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml freshly chopped fresh thyme leave
- 44.37 ml chopped garlic
- freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Big Daddy Seasoning (use 2 tablespoons)
- 118.29 ml smokey paprika
- 59.14 ml granulated onion powder
- 59.14 ml granulated garlic powder
- 44.37 ml seasoning salt
- 59.14 ml fresh cracked pepper
- 118.29 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes with a mandoline. Cook's note: If you do not have a mandoline, cut each potato lengthwise into thirds; cut each portion into thirds.
- In a large bowl, combine cut potatoes and grapeseed oil. Add rosemary, thyme, garlic and Big Daddy Seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove from oven and toss with chopped parsley.
- Big Daddy Seasoning:.
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients together.