1/2 Photos of Oven-Baked Seasoned Fries
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Food Network's Big Daddy's House.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, cleaned (6)
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped fresh thyme leave
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Big Daddy Seasoning (use 2 tablespoons)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut potatoes with a mandoline. Cook's note: If you do not have a mandoline, cut each potato lengthwise into thirds; cut each portion into thirds.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cut potatoes and grapeseed oil. Add rosemary, thyme, garlic and Big Daddy Seasoning. Toss to coat.
- 4Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove from oven and toss with chopped parsley.
- 5Big Daddy Seasoning:.
- 6In a large bowl, mix ingredients together.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Seasoned Fries
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: