I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Food Network's Big Daddy's House.
Make and share this Oven-Baked Seasoned Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, cleaned (6)
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped fresh thyme leave
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Big Daddy Seasoning (use 2 tablespoons)
- 1⁄2 cup smokey paprika
- 1⁄4 cup granulated onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup granulated garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 cup kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes with a mandoline. Cook's note: If you do not have a mandoline, cut each potato lengthwise into thirds; cut each portion into thirds.
- In a large bowl, combine cut potatoes and grapeseed oil. Add rosemary, thyme, garlic and Big Daddy Seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove from oven and toss with chopped parsley.
- Big Daddy Seasoning:.
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients together.
We really enjoyed these a lot. The seasoning was great. Thanks internetnut for a simple side that was really tasty. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Very good! DH loved these. I used canola oil and had to opt for dried herbs, but still wonderful. I seasoned them strongly.