Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This appetizer is a one dish wonder that is easy to make and sure to be a hit!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 14 ounces imitation crabmeat, flake style
- 2 1⁄2 ounces creamy garlic alfredo sauce mix
- 20 ounces buttermilk
- 1. Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Mix potatoes and Alfredo sauce in a 3 quart oven safe casserole dish, then spread them evenly on the bottom on dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- 3. Stir potatoes carefully with spatula without breaking.
- 4. Fold seafood flakes in with potatoes.
- 5. Pour buttermilk on top.
- 6. Bake 15 additional minutes (20 in mountains) stirring gently occasionally.
So Delicious!! Love All These Fantastic Flavors :-)
So yummy and easy to prepare!!!!